Monday, January 11, 2010

Buckets

Buckets

I know you are thinking what in the world does Buckets have to do with this well every single person has a Bucket i you everyone. There are Bucket fillers and tippers. Some bullies and mean people are bucket tippers which means make people sad Bucket fillers are the people who fill your soul the people who brighten in your eyes sine like a star! Ask yourself I'm i a Bucket filler or tipper? I ask that every single day one of my motivations to get up is be a Bucket filler today!

My Bucket filler every day is MOM,MORGAN,MIKE,AND MY DADDY! I would love to be a bucket filler not a dipper maybe ask someone today are you a bucket filler?
PS: Jude is OK i guess he yells all the time its getting really annoying just screaming is all i hear rather its mike mom Jude or anyone i feel like my house is built on yelling i really want my friends to come over and not say hey how old is he and they give me a weird face like he should be walking i say in my mind well he would if he could now get out but i couldn't say that now could I....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Em, I love love it. Although, we must discuss punctuation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely, and beyond your years! you are an exceptional little girl!!

    ReplyDelete